About Me

My photo
Woman, Wife, Mom, Student, Airman, Runner, Follower of Love, Compassion, Truth, Mercy, and Kindness.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Results Are In!

The results of my sound statistical study show that CSE 694 members prefer Fantasy/Adventure to Science-Fiction or any other way you may want to interpret these results.

28 % - Lord of Rings
28 % - Indiana Jones
14 % - Star Wars
28 % - Harry Potter

I wish all of my fellow colleagues and Denvy much joy in your careers (mostly teaching I believe), and together we will anticipate the next great fantasy adventure movie. Any word on a Robert Jordan movie in the making?

1 comment:

  1. That's what is fun about surveys and statistics; you can interpret them or make them say however you want. I suspect if I cast a vote for Lord of the Rings at this time it would tilt the results drastically. However, I'm a skeptic with a sampling of 7 or 8, and sometimes even when the sample size stretches toward hundreds or thousands.

    ReplyDelete